DSA Approved - All Levels of Driving Lessons
in London, Wandsworth and Surrounding Areas
Wandsworth Common Driver Training
Click Here to Book Your Test at The DSA
1) Session (Transient) cookies: these cookies are erased when you close your browser, and do not collect information from your computer. They typically store information in the form of a session identification that does not personally identify the user.
2) Persistent (Permanent/Stored) cookies: these cookies are stored on your hard drive until they expire (i.e. based on a set expiration date) or until you delete them. These cookies are used to collect identifying information about the user, such as Web surfing behaviour or user preferences for a specific site.
We may use Google Analytics to collect information and behaviours of visitors to our website, for example, what pages were visited and from where. We use this information to determine the effectiveness and usefulness of the pages on our website. We do not make any attempt to discover the identity of any person visiting our website.
With consent we may post photos of successful students on our website and/or our social media channels. Of course, you have the right to request the removal of an image or request that an image not be posted. If you have any concerns about images, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Links to other websites
Our website contains links to other websites, such as Facebook. These are websites which may be of interest to WCDT Students. Once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over the other website and cannot responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. We recommend that you exercise caution and review the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Rights for Individuals:
• The right to be informed
• The right of access
• The right to rectification
• The right to erasure
• The right to restrict processing
• The right to data portability
• The right to object
• Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling.